Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Your access to and use of this website on which this document is found (“PERFECTED TRAVEL”) and all Services (as defined in Section 2), is subject exclusively to these Terms of Service. The terms “you”, “your” and similar pronouns refer to the person using or accessing the Website or the Services. The terms “we”, “our” and similar pronouns refer to the independently contracted person or entity referred to in the header of this site (“PERFECTED TRAVEL”). This is a legally binding agreement between you and Perfected Travel; please read it carefully. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any features or services available at any time on the Website or the Services are subject to these Terms of Service. Accessing the Website or the Services in any manner, even by automated means, constitutes your use of said Website or the Services, respectively, and your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not accept these Terms of Service you must immediately stop using the Website or the Services. You may not use the Website or the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service. You further expressly agree and acknowledge all of the following provisions:
- We reserve the right to update or amend (collectively, “change”) these Terms of Service at any time. Updated Terms of Service will become effective immediately upon posting. It is your responsibility to check the Terms of Service regularly for any changes. Your continued use of the Website or the Services, as the case may be, constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service as modified, provided however, that such modifications shall not apply to any disputes arising prior to the effective date of the changes. Accordingly, you hereby agree that your continued use of the Website constitutes your waiver to contest the enforceability of any such changes (whether for lack of notice or otherwise). Please do not use the Website if you disagree with the provisions of this paragraph 1.3. Otherwise, your continued use is to be deemed conclusive acceptance thereof.
- The “Services” consist of the Website and any functions provided by, through, or in conjunction with the Website, including but not limited to travel searches, travel booking, email, telephone messages, and text messages. These Terms of Service do not apply to your travel, only to your use of the Services to make a travel booking.
- Each component of your travel (including but not limited to cruises, hotels, flights, excursions, tours, all-inclusives, travel insurance, and all other travel related services) may include its own Terms of Service or a contract of carriage (the “Partner Terms”). If Partner Terms apply, you will be shown a link to the Partner Terms prior to completing your booking. We make no representations or warranties as to the Partner Terms. You acknowledge and agree that you will review and agree to the Partner Terms prior to booking your travel through the Services.
- The Services are not for use by users under the age of 18. By registering for the Services, you represent to us that you are over the age of 18, and warrant that you shall not allow persons under the age of 18 to use or access the Services.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY. DO NOT USE THE SERVICES IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO COMPLY:
- By either filling out our contact form or providing contact information as part of a prospective or final booking, you give us express written consent to contact you by phone, or e-mail, or text messages to (i) provide notices regarding your bookings and travel itineraries, (ii) investigate or prevent fraud, or (iii) collect a debt owed to us. You agree that we may contact you using autodialed or prerecorded message calls, emails, social media, and text messages to carry out the purposes we have identified above. We will not share your phone number(s) with third parties for their own purposes without your consent. Standard telephone minute and text charges may apply. We will not use autodialed or prerecorded message calls or texts to contact you for marketing purposes at the telephone number(s) you designate unless we receive your prior express written consent. You do not have to consent to receive autodialed or prerecorded message calls or texts in order to use the Services. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT WE MAY CONTACT YOU EVEN IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED YOUR PHONE WITH A FEDERAL OR STATE “DO NOT CALL” REGISTRY. You have the right to withdraw your consent and may opt-out of receiving phone calls by contacting us in any of the methods listed in the “Contact” section of the Website. In addition, you may opt-out of e-mails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any e-mail we send to you, and may opt-out of text messages by replying “STOP” to text messages you receive from us. If you opt-out and then re-enable any of these services, you will be deemed to have again given us your express written consent to contact you via any services you re-enable.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING TSA AND DHS ACCEPTABLE IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
It is the responsibility of each Customer to obtain and carry a valid passport, visa(s), and all other documents required by applicable government regulations. When traveling domestically or internationally, the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) advise that everyone carry at least two forms of acceptable identification in order to board a flight. Acceptable identification can be found at http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/acceptable-ids; examples are REAL ID-compliant driver’s license, state-issued enhanced driver’s license, USA Passport, a foreign government passport. The name, date of birth and gender that appears on the identification card must exactly match the same such data that is listed on airline ticket(s) and booking records. PERFECTED TRAVEL strongly recommends that you take into account that certain countries will not admit a passenger, if their passport expires within six (6) months of the date of entry. Non-United States citizens may require additional documentation. Children and infants also require all such travel documents. Minors traveling with one parent, and/or without both parents, may be stopped and not admitted, unless authenticated and verified consent forms are provided to the authorities; please see https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/268/kw/travel for forms. The U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency requires that for USA child groups under age 19 arriving by land or sea from contiguous territory and traveling with a school group, religious group, social or cultural organization, or sports team, may also present an original or copy of his or her birth certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or a Naturalization Certificate. Parental or legal guardian consent must be provided to the supervising adult/Group Leader. You acknowledge any failure to strictly comply with these requirements may result in denied boarding or an undue delay at an airport security checkpoint causing Customer to miss flight(s), and subsequent scheduled travel bookings on cruises and tours. Check each supplier’s website to ensure you and all members in your travel group or party obtain and carry travel documentation required.
When you receive any and all travel documents, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to review and verify all information. Contact Perfected Travel immediately if changes or corrections are required.
Travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. PERFECTED TRAVEL urges customers to remain informed on a daily basis as to current news events, as well as to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the United States Government prior to booking travel to international destinations. Information on conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to particular international destinations can be found at http://www.state.gov, http://www.tsa.gov, http://www.dot.gov, http://www.faa.gov, http://www.cdc.gov, and http://www.cbp.gov. The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country. STEP allows you to enter information about your upcoming trip abroad so that the Department of State can better assist you in an emergency. Registration is recommended and provided by going to https://step.state.gov/step/.
BY OFFERING FOR SALE TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR DESTINATIONS, PERFECTED TRAVEL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH POINTS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR COSTS, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS. CUSTOMER’S PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH EVENTS AT CUSTOMER’S OWN RISK.
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
Unless otherwise defined during the reservation process, final payment is due prior to departure or consumption according to each supplier’s (airline, hotel, cruise line, transfer company, sightseeing operators, and other travel service vendors) terms and conditions involved in your travel booking. If final and full payment is not received by the applicable due date, reservations are subject to cancellation and deposits shall be forfeited. In some cases, there is NO REFUND once a booking is made and paid for. Your right to a refund if you change or cancel your travel plans is limited. As a result of cancellation, Perfected Travel’s and third-party supplier’s cancellation penalties will apply, which are detailed in your travel documentation and each supplier’s Web sites. Cancellation penalties are advised at time of booking and provided to you upon confirmation. If you have any questions, or any penalties are unclear, please contact Perfected Travel. All supplier cancellation fees will be charged to the credit card you authorized to pay for travel services, or deducted from the supplier’s refund. Cancellations paid to Perfected Travel will be charged to the credit card you authorize on the Cancellation Form. Cancellations must be requested during Perfected Travel's office hours of 8:00am to 11:30pm CST and within the timeframe indicated by the supplier's Terms and Conditions.
ALTERATIONS TO CONFIRMED BOOKINGS
If you decide to change any portion of your confirmed arrangements prior to departure or during your trip, we will attempt to assist you. Certain bookings may not be able to be changed. Administrative charges of $25 per change are advised at time of booking, provided to you upon confirmation, and depend upon circumstances of the request. All desired changes must be made in writing to Perfected Travel.
E-tickets expire a year from issue date unless carrier fare rules in passenger’s itinerary fare provide otherwise.
HEALTH/SECURITY/TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS
Each Customer is responsible to make absolutely certain to have the proper immunizations and required documentation of such immunizations before travel, and to make the necessary accommodation for security rules imposed by government authorities. Perfected Travel shall not assume responsibility for the accuracy of health requirements or vaccination and/or documentation prior to departure or upon landing at the final destination. See your health practitioner for advice. Prior to travel, required inoculations, if any, must be recorded by Customer’s health practitioner on a valid vaccination certificate, which the Customer must carry for proof of inoculation where required. If you are concerned about taking any medications or receiving certain inoculations, check with your health practitioner BEFORE booking. Check the USA State Department Web site http://travel.state.gov, for relevant information relating to travel to specific destinations, and the USA Centers for Disease Control http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/ relating to health issues. For further information relating to security, safety issues, crime, the need for travel documentation (such as passports, visas, proof of health/vaccination certificates), health hazards, and other restrictions regarding travel to your domestic and/or international destination(s), and re-entry into the United States visit www.tsa.gov, www.dot.gov, www.faa.gov.us, www.ustreas.gov, www.cbp.gov on a regular basis for information regarding incidence of disease, terrorism, safety issues, crime, the need for travel documentation (such as passports, visas, proof of health/vaccination certificates), health hazards, and other restrictions regarding travel to your domestic and/or international destination(s), and re-entry into the United States especially your embassy and http://www.uscis.gov/ for non-USA citizens. (Customer is responsible to make Perfected Travel aware when traveling on a passport from a country other than the USA.) Perfected Travel neither controls nor warrants the issuance of visas related to applicable travel. Should a visa not be issued, Perfected Travel is not responsible for lost payments made toward the contemplated trip. Please note that USA rules regarding entry and exit change on a daily basis. When travelling domestically or internationally, the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) advise that everyone carry at least two forms of acceptable identification found http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/acceptable-ids. Examples: REAL ID-compliant driver’s license, state-issued enhanced driver’s license, USA Passport, a foreign government passport.
USA federal law prohibits passengers from bringing hazardous materials on the aircraft. (1) USA federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in the passenger’s luggage or on the passenger’s person. A violation can result in five years imprisonment and penalties of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, radioactive materials, corrosives, and miscellaneous hazard materials and lithium batteries. Examples: Paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, and radio-pharmaceuticals. (2) There are special exceptions for small quantities (up to 70 ounces total) of medicinal and toilet articles carried in the passenger’s luggage and certain smoking materials carried on the passenger’s person. For further information, each passenger should contact the relevant airline representative(s) on their itinerary. Restrictions on hazardous materials are listed http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/prohibited-items.
“Force Majeure” means, in relation to Perfected Travel, any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Perfected Travel, (including, but without limitation, acts of God, explosion, flood, tempest, forceful wind, fire or accident, war or threat of war declared or undeclared, acts of terrorism, sabotage, insurrection, riots, strikes, civil disturbance, requisition, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, defects in machinery and vehicles, delay, wildlife, or other untoward occurrences).
Perfected Travel shall not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise be liable to you, by reason of delay in performance, or by non-performance, of any of its obligations hereunder to the extent that any such delay or non-performance is due to any Force Majeure. THE PURCHASE OF TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ON ALL TRIPS.
ALTERATIONS IN TRAVEL PLANS
Alterations in itinerary may be necessitated for any number of reasons, including but not limited to severe weather at the sole discretion of Perfected Travel and subject to supplier terms and conditions. If a property, supplier, activity, or area is deleted for any reason, it may be replaced with a comparable one.
RIGHTS TO CORRECT ERRORS/OFFERS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
We reserve the right to correct errors. All land and event offers are subject to availability and may change without notice. In the event of a land or event pricing error or omission, we reserve the right to adjust such pricing or make any other corrections.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- The Services may include services provided to Perfected Travel by third party providers (a “Third Party Component”), including but not limited to ASAP Cruises Inc. dba OutsideAgents.com. Prior to using any Third Party Component, you may be required to agree to additional Terms of Service provided by such third-party vendor. You acknowledge and agree that you will comply with such additional Terms of Service.